FASTWRAP machine utilizes a specially designed cartridge system for quick changeovers.
- The working surfaces have been CNC fabricated, 6 m (20’) steel body and designed with mechanical features enabling transport via crane and forklift.
- Surface grinded special spline shaft made from imported special steel.
- Special hardened helical gear group and gearbox.
- Motion roller surfaces covered with rubber.
- Aluminum motion roller (located under the heater)
- Air blow system ensuring variable profile cleaning possibility.
- Ø250 (10”) x 500mm (20”) Primer receptacle made from stainless sheet metal
- Foil heating unit
- Automatically monitored foil edge control unit
- Bracket (for glue applicator)
- 3400 W self-driven hot air gun
- 22×430 mm long chromium plated vertical shafts
- 22×250 mm long chromium plated roller shafts
- Right and left joints
- Single hole joint with special intermediate sizes
- Rubber covered roller set in 3 different sizes and 3 different hardness values.
- Rubber covered roller set in special different size with radius
- Electrical and mechanical design in accordance with 89-336 EEC, CE and UL Standards.
|Foil Type||PVC, PP, Finish Foil, Natural Wood (Roll), High Gloss|
|Profile Type to Wrap||Natural Wood, MDF, Sheet, PVC and Aluminum|
|Min- Max Foil Width||20 mm-350 mm|
|Profile Width and Height||15–350 mm, 85 mm|
|Wrapping Speed||10–40 m/min.|
|Glue Applied||Hotmelt Polyurethane glue (PUR)|
|Total Power||20 kW|
|Voltage, Frequency and Air Pressure||380 V, 50 Hz, 6 Bar (220V, 60Hz, 90 psi)|
|Dimensions and Weight||750 x 6030 x 2000 mm, 1300 kg (30” x 237” x 79”, 2,860 lbs)|